Pages

Look up recipes by ingredients or type on the right, or click "Older Posts" for more! You can also click "All" to see all my Milk Free recipes.

If you would like your recipe posted, send a photo and recipe to admin@milkfreekids.com and include any link you would like me to link back to.

1 Minute Brownie! - Milk Free Recipes

I love this! I make it alot!! It's not only dairy free but egg free, corn free, nut free, and soy free too!

In a 2 cup mug or bowl mix with a fork:

3 T Sugar
2 T Cocoa
2 T Flour
dash of salt (small dash!)

Add:
drop of vanilla
2 T Canola Oil
2 T Water

Mix until creamy, microwave for 1 minute and 15 seconds. (Or 1 minute 5 seconds if you want some parts to be "molten") Eat right out of the dish, but let it cool for a few minutes because it will be hot!

Sometimes if I'm feeling really desperate for something yummy I will sprinkle some Enjoy Life cocolate chips on top, then sprinkle on some powdered sugar (not corn free), then drizzle on some chocolate syrup. Makes it seem like a restaurant dessert!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...