Pages

Look up recipes by ingredients or type on the right, or click "Older Posts" for more! You can also click "All" to see all my Milk Free recipes.

If you would like your recipe posted, send a photo and recipe to admin@milkfreekids.com and include any link you would like me to link back to.

3 minute microwave cake! - Milk Free Recipes

This is a great recipe if you are in a pinch at a house party and suddenly realize "oops we can't eat the cake!"

Vanilla Cake In a large glass mug or glass 2 cup measuring cup mix the following:

6 T Flour
4 T Sugar
1/8 t. Baking Powder

Work in 1 egg with a fork

Then add:3 T water
3 T canola oil
1/4 t. vanilla

Mix well and microwave for 3 minutes (1000 watt) and then invert onto a plate to cool. Sprinkle some powdered sugar on top.

Chocolate Cake In a large glass mug or glass 2 cup measuring cup mix the following:

4 T Flour
4 T Sugar
2 T Cocoa
1/8 t. Baking Powder

Work in 1 egg with a fork

Then add:3 T water
3 T canola oil
1/4 t. vanilla

Mix well and microwave for 3 minutes (1000 watt) and then invert onto a plate to cool. Sprinkle some powdered sugar on top.

Drizzle some Hershey's syrup on top too for yumminess!
Serves at least 2, up to 4... it's a LOT of cake!

3 comments:

granola.mama said...

I just made the vanilla cake and it didn't turn out very well. I used oat flour and I think that was my big mistake. I'll try it again with wheat flour and see how that goes.

said...

I use white flour and it comes out nicely.

Unknown said...

I used oat flour and I think that was my big mistake. I'll try it again with wheat flour and see how that goes.

Breville Smart Oven

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...