Pages

Look up recipes by ingredients or type on the right, or click "Older Posts" for more! You can also click "All" to see all my Milk Free recipes.

If you would like your recipe posted, send a photo and recipe to admin@milkfreekids.com and include any link you would like me to link back to.

Chocolate Frosting - Milk Free Recipes

3 C confectioners sugar
3/4 C cocoa powder
1/8 t. salt
2 t. vanilla
1/3 C milk free magarine, softened
5 T liquid (soy milk, rice milk, almond milk, water, orange juice, etc...)

Combine top 5 ingredients, beat well. Slowly add liquid until frosting is at a spreadable consistancy, you might need more or less than 5 tablespoons. Will frost a 9" layer cake, or 9"x13" sheet cake, or 24 cupcakes.

2 comments:

granola.mama said...

1/3 ? margarine. I'm about to try this one out and I'm hoping I don't mess it up by adding the wrong amount of EB.

said...

1/3 a cup, sorry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...